The best option to elliminate ticks and fleas
DO NOT USE IN CATS
11 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
PLUS TICK Activyl 75 mg, 150 mg, 300 mg, 600 mg, 900 mg spot-on solution, clear, colorless
Pharmaceutical form: solution for spot-on (Sun UDP)
Composition: mg Activyl Tick Plus pipette volume (ml) indoxacarb (mg) Permethrin (mg) dog very small (1.2-5 kg) 0.5 75 240 Small dogs (5-10 kg) 1.15048 million dogs medium (10 to 20 kg) 2300960 Large dogs (20 to 40 kg) 4 600 1,920 large dogs (40-60 kg) 6900 2880
Pharmacological properties: The indoxacarb: is a prodrug that requires bioactivation by enzymes in the insect exercise of its pharmacodynamic effects. It penetrates the insect primarily through consumption but also absorbed to a lesser extent through the cuticle.
As a result, there is a rapid adjustment of feeding in the 0-4 hours after treatment by the end of the oviposition (egg laying), paralysis, and death occurs in 4-48 hours. In addition to its activity against adult stages of fleas, indoxacarb has activity on developmental stages of fleas in the immediate vicinity of the treated dogs.
Permethrin: belongs to the class of pyrethroids, the acaricides and insecticides with repellent effect are. Pyrethroids as "open channel blockers" that the sodium channel properties, slowing both activation and inactivation, resulting in a hyperexcitability and parasite death.
The drug has repellent effect (anti-
Feeding repelled) against fleas and some insect species, prevents absorb the blood parasite increasing the risk of disease transmission -.
Interactions and incompatibilities: None known.
Indications and species of destination: treatment of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis), the veterinary medicinal product has a persistent insecticide efficiency of up to 4 weeks against Ctenocephalides felis.
The drug has a lasting acaracida ricinus efficiency up to 5 weeks against Ixodes and up to 3 weeks against Rhipicephalus sanguineus. If ticks are at this time applying the medication, you can not die all ticks within 48 hours, but may die within a week.
The veterinary medicinal product can be produced as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) be used.
The developmental stages of fleas in the immediate vicinity of the pet die after contact with treated animals Activyl Tick Plus.
- Do not use in cats.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances or any of the excipients.
Side effects may occur, itching, redness, or temporary hair loss at the site. These effects usually resolve without treatment.
After the application of veterinary medicine, a temporary local or oily appearance and clogging of use on the hair. You can also watch a dry white residue. This is normal and usually resolves a few days after administration. These changes have no impact on the safety or efficacy of the product.
Type of Application: For spot-on. Necessary to assure intact apply the medication on the skin.
For installation instructions, see the brochure pipette.
Dosage: The recommended dose is at least 15 mg indoxacarb / kg and 48 mg / kg permethrin equivalent to 0.1 ml solution for spot-kg.
The following table defines the size of pipette to be used according to the weight of the dog.
Weight (kg) Name Volume (ml) indoxacarb (mg / kg) Permethrin (mg / kg) 1.2 to 5kg Activyl Tick Plus for very small dogs 0.5 min 15 min 48 5 to 10kg Activyl Tick Plus for Dogs Small 48-96 15 to 30 January 10 to 20kg Activyl Tick Plus for Medium Dogs 48-96 February 15 to 30 20 to 40kg Activyl Tick Plus for Large Dogs 15 to 30 April 40 to 60kg 48-96 Activyl Tick Plus for Extra Large Dogs 15 June -22.5 48-72> 60 kg should be used appropriate combination of pipettes
- Avoid contact with the treated surfaces (areas) until dry.
- Be sure to avoid contact of the veterinary dog eyes.
- The drug remains effective after shampooing, inmensión in water (swimming, bathing) and sunlight. However, no animal should be allowed to swim or treated with shampoo within 48 hours after treatment.
- The drug can cause fatal seizures in cats due to the unique physiology of this type makes them unable to metabolize certain compounds, including permethrin.
- Avoid the cats inadvertently exposed to the drug.
- Maintain separate treated dogs cats until the application site is dry.
- Make sure that cat has not lick the application site for a dog treated with this medication.
- In case of exposure to the vet visit.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when the drug.
- Wash your hands immediately after use.
- People with known hypersensitivity to indoxacarb and permethrin should avoid contact with this drug.
- The drug can cause moderate eye irritation, avoid contact with eyes. If this is the case, rinse thoroughly.
- This medicine is flammable.
Laboratory studies in animals (rats, mice and rabbits) with indoxacarb and permethrin have shown no teratogenic effects toxic to the fetus or toxic to the mother.
However, a toxicity in dogs at doses showed three times higher than the recommended therapeutic dose resulted a significant reduction in the rate of pups born alive. Therefore, the use of the drug in pregnant or nursing animals or animals during the breeding should be determined according to the benefit / risk assessment carried out by the vet.
Waiting time: Not applicable.
Mode condition: Store in original packaging pipettes to protect from light and moisture.
Remarks: For animals. Veterinary medicinal products subject to medical prescription. Keep out of the reach of children.
Presentation: Box of 4 pipettes of 0.5 ml, 1 ml, 2 ml, 4 ml and 6 ml Only one entry per box.
No customer reviews for the moment.