Oral gel for the treatment and prevention of diseases of the oral cavity.
Stomodine 30 ml gel is indicated for dogs and cats in:
- Treatment and prevention of diseases of the oral cavity.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-infective action in the oral cavity and gums.
- Great results getting the prolonged antisarro action and against the sensitization.
- One week before cleaning teeth to reduce bacterial load and inflammation.
- During tooth cleaning to reduce environmental bacterial load.
- After cleaning the tooth to retard the formation of plaque and tartar.
- One week before tooth extraction.
- In infections of the oral cavity as an aid to systemic antibiotic therapy, as it helps reduce the dose of antibiotics.
- To reduce bad breath in older dogs and cats it is not possible to reduce dental cleaning.
- 1-2 times a day every two weeks to reduce plaque and tartar formation.
- 2 times a day, every day, to reduce bad breath.
- 1-2 times a day, depending on the severity of the injury, to reduce bacterial load and inflammation in infections of the oral cavity (periodontitis, gingivitis, ulcers, ...) as an aid to antibiotic therapy.
Presentation: 30 g tube.
Composition: chlorhexidine; evening primrose oil; polyvinylpyrrolidone; meat aroma
Pharmacological properties: Stomodine® L.P. It is an oral gel with safflower oil and chlorhexidine associated with Tris EDTA for the gums and the oral cavity.