Chondroprotective with hemp and krill to support joint health.
Over the years, the joint structure of dogs and cats is worn out by factors such as weight, exercise, genetics or diet. Therefore, it is essential to nourish and protect your joints with the use of nutraceuticals designed to maintain joint health so that they enjoy a good quality of life.
CondroCare contains an exclusive combination of natural ingredients that cover the 4 key points of chondroprotection: joint nutrition, lubrication, antioxidation and cartilage synthesis.
CondroCare is the only chondroprotector on the market that combines hemp and krill with other key natural ingredients to support joint health. It promotes cartilage synthesis and joint lubrication, promoting optimal mobility of dogs and cats.
How does it work?
- It nourishes the connective tissue of the joints: cartilage, ligaments and tendons.
- Increase joint lubrication.
- Protects the joint core from oxidation.
- Promotes the natural mechanisms of cartilage synthesis.
When to use CondroCare?
- Puppies, especially those of large breeds
- Dogs and elderly cats.
- Sport dogs (such as agility, mushing, canicross or obedience) and work.
- Nutritional support in animals with joint pathologies such as osteoarthritis, dysplasia, trauma or surgery.
Dosage: administer with food.
- Cats, dogs less than 5 kg: 1/4 tablet per day.
- Dogs 5-10 kg: 1/2 tablet per day.
- Dogs between 10 kg and 20 kg: 1 tablet per day.
- Dogs between 20 kg and 40 kg: 2 tablets per day.
- Dogs over 40 kg: 3 tablets per day.
- Hemp (Cannabis sativa): provides phytocannabinoids that modulate inflammatory processes and the sensation of pain increasing daily activity, comfort and quality of life.
- Hydrolyzed collagen: main structural component of joint cartilage. Thanks to hydrolysis, the digestion and transport of the molecules to the joints is facilitated for restoration.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): provides organic sulfur with high bioavailability that reduces inflammation and acts synergistically for joint restoration.
- Antarctic Krill: ability to control inflammatory processes facilitating proper mobility. It is a powerful antioxidant that blocks oxidative damage in muscles and connective tissues. It has a sustainable fishing certificate.
- Chondroitin: Covers the fiber of collagens to provide lubrication and damping. Increases elasticity and, therefore, joint mobility.
- Glucosamine: induces chondrocytes to the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans. Regulates inflammatory processes and degradation enzymes of the extracellular matrix, improving joint well-being.
- Acerola (source of vitamin C): great antioxidant power and necessary for the stabilization of the structure of collagen. Protects and increases cartilage synthesis.
Composition per tablet
Glucosamine: 350 mg, MSM: 350 mg, Hemp: 300 mg, Chondroitin sulfate: 300 mg, Hydrolyzed type II collagen: 225 mg, Acerola (source of vitamin C): 100 mg, Krill: 75 mg, excipients csp.
- Package of 30 tablets
- Package of 90 tablets
- Clinical pack of 240 tablets in blister