Innovative formula based on nutrients of plasma origin and other nutrients that help with prolonged intestinal imbalances, helping a normal immune response and adequate recovery.
A plasma protein complex rich in bioactive proteins, minerals and vitamins:
- Helps maintain the barrier function of the intestinal epithelium.
- Helps maintain immunity in the intestinal mucosa, helping to reduce the incidence of diarrhea.
Prebiotics (FOS and MOS with probiotic bacteria bodies such as Enterococcus Faecium):
- Helps maintain intestinal health and immune health.
- Helps regulate the intestine in case of constipation.
- Helps increase the number of beneficial bacteria.
Plasmoral® Digest is a complementary feed that provides nutrients to help:
- Chronic diarrhea associated with vaccination, antibiotic therapy, diet changes, stress.
- Intestinal disorders
- Sensitive or weakened gastrointestinal system.
It does not contain chicken protein, lactose, preservatives, or grains.
- B12 vitamin
- Disorders in intestinal functionality are associated with a deficiency of vitamin B12. This deficit is also associated with an increase in chronic enteropathies.
- The deficiency of this vitamin affects the immune response.
- It contributes to the maintenance of the barrier function of the membrane and intestinal permeability.
- Essential micronutrient for the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Helps reduce the severity of acute and chronic diarrhea.
- Antioxidant properties.
- Helps regulate the functionality of cells responsible for innate immunity.
- Helps the immune response against external agents.
- Small and medium breeds
- Dogs and cats less than 10 kg: 1 sachet per day.
- Dogs and cats between 10 and 20 kg: 2 sachets a day.
- Large and giant breeds
- Dog between 20 and 30 Kg: 1 sachet per day.
- Dogs over 30 kg: 2 sachets per day.
Mix the contents of the envelope with the usual food.
- Small and medium breeds: box with 30 powdered sachets.
- Large and giant breeds: box with 30 powdered sachets.
Manufacturer: OPKO HEALTH (PHARMADIET)