Vetericyn Wound Care is a spray formulated to treat skin problems such as irritations , abrasions , cuts or burns.
Suitable for all animal species.
15 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
Hypochloride Skin Care Hidrogel is a spray formulated to treat skin problems such as irritations, abrasions, cuts or burns.
Suitable for all animal species. It helps reduce inflammation, heal wounds and improve infections.
Properties of Hypochloride Skin care hydrogel:
- Easy to apply.
- Does not contain alcohol, steroids or antibiotics.
- It's not toxic.
How to use:
Shake well before use. Remove the hair from the wound and spray the affected area with the gel. Repeat the action 3 to 4 times a day until the wound has healed. Do not use other antiseptics in the area such as Iodine, Hydrogen Peroxide or Chlorhexidine. Soak the affected area three times a day until recovery.
- Cleaning and disinfection of incised, sharp and cutting wounds.
- Lacerations, chafing and abrasions - Abscesses - Burns.
- Wet dermatitis and scratching.
- Dermatitis of the skin folds.
- Ulcers (including those caused by leishmania, diabetes).
- Postoperative wounds to reduce the healing time.
- It favors and stimulates the healing and regeneration of skin and subcutaneous tissue in cicatrizations by secondary intention.
- Stings - Relief of itching, even in allergic processes.
- Abscessed and fistulized anal sacs.
- Cleaning and hygiene of the interdigital spaces and between the pads.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the navel in neonates of all species.
- Wounds, ulcers and lacerations in the truffle, in zones of mucocutaneous union.
- Skin lesions of exotic animals.
No customer reviews for the moment.