A radical change in the professional treatment of wounds and skin infections. With Hypoclorine over 80% of non-surgical skin problems do not require an Elizabethan collar.
Intended for cleaning and hygiene of animal skin. It has broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity destroying 99.9% of germs.
Suitable for all animal species. Helps to reduce inflammation, heal wounds and improve infections.
Veterinary, antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral formula, which works with the animal's immune system, to fight infection and accelerate the wound healing process in all types of animals.
- Easy to apply.
- Does not contain alcohol, steroids or antibiotics.
- It is not toxic.
- Kills 99.9% of germs including MRSA Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas s, streptococcus sp, Eshererichia sp, etc.
- In less than 30 seconds it achieves 99.999% reductions in infection-causing bacteria (including antibiotic resistant), viruses and fungi.
- Hypochlorous acid is generated in oxidative processes in neutrophils and acts as a very powerful antimicrobial that eliminates single-cell pathogens.
- Eliminates odors caused by bacteria. It does not damage healthy tissues and eliminates the odor of wounds in less than 24 hours, thus avoiding the presence of flies in the infected area.
- Cleanses, debrides and hydrates acute or chronic wounds without damaging healthy tissue.
- Accelerates wound healing, due to increased blood flow to the wound.
- 100% non-toxic and non-irritating (neutral pH). 70 times more powerful than sodium hypochlorite.
- Natural anti-inflammatory and antihistamine effect, inhibiting the release of histamine by the body's mast cells.
- It can be used on the skin, mouth, eyes, ears, abdominal cavity.
- Without steroids or antibiotics or alcohol, so it does not produce itching or irritation in the wound.
- Easy to use without resistance from the animal, without antibiotics, corticosteroids, alcohol or iodine. Transparent color, does not dirty or stain.
- Safe and effective solution, it can be licked or ingested, it does not need to be diluted or rinsed after its application.
How to use:
- Shake before using
- Remove excess hair from the wound area. Cut hair if necessary.
- Apply Hypoclorine Skin Care liberally to the wound, as advised by your veterinarian (use to clean and debride wounds).
- In the area to be treated completely cover the wound with Hypoclorine Skin Care.
- If you consider it necessary to cover the wound with a bandage or dressing, apply Hypoclorine Skin Careso generously over the bandage or dressing. No need to rinse or dilute.
- The skin may take on a pink hue after application of Hypoclorine Skin Care due to increased blood flow to the wound, which helps speed wound healing.
Important: when using Hypoclorine Eye Care, do not use any other toxic product at the same time as it may lose the antibacterial, antifungal or antiviral effect.
- Liquid: 60 ml, 150 ml and 500 ml.
- Hydrogel: 60 ml, 150 ml and 500 ml.
Composition: active chlorine, obtained by the reaction of hypochlorous acid and sodium hypochlorite produced in situ: 240 ppm .; excipients q.s.p. 100.
Manufacturer: JT PHARMA