Soothing shampoo for hypersensitive skin with phytosphingosine.
Douxo® Calm Shampoo offers a unique formula:
- Phytosphingosine is a natural component of the epidermis. It is a pro-ceramide with anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antiseborrhoeic properties. The lack of phytosphingosine is associated with:
- Seborrheic dermatitis.
- Alterations of the skin and the lipid layer.
- Over-growth of bacteria and yeast.
- SK-InfluxTM V effectively helps restore defects in the skin barrier of patients with sensitive skin or allergy. The effects of SK-InfluxTM V are clinically reflected in the better hydration of the skin and the decrease in hypersensitivity reactions. Improving the functions of the skin as a barrier, this complex inhibits the penetration of allergens, contributing to the prevention of new allergic reactions in patients.
- Avenanthramides are polyphenols obtained from oat colloidal extracts with important anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antipruritic efficacy.
- STIMU-TEX®AS is a combination of active principles extracted from plants: cereal seed wax, shea butter and argan oil. Its effectiveness is based on its components (essential fatty acids, phytosterols) that act synergistically, working to block the inflammatory cascade. STIMU-TEX®AS helps to control the allergic reactions in the skin, slowing the inflammatory process and restoring the skin barrier.
- Pseudofilagrina, helps to hydrate the epidermis in cases of sensitive or allergic skins. It provides cohesion of the keratin filaments of the stratum corneum. The clinical results indicate that pseudofilagrina stimulates the repair of the dermal barrier and contributes indirectly to avoid the loss of water through the skin.
- Lipidure® forms a long-lasting hydrogel under the stratum corneum. After its application it is fixed to the hair and the epidermis in 30 seconds and remains for several days. Hydrates both directly, retaining water, and indirectly limiting the loss of water through the skin.
Dogs and cats: helps control itching and inflammation in sensitive or allergic skin.
How to use
- External use.
- Wet the animal with warm water and apply one or two DOUXO® Calm Shampoo powders on the skin and hair to lather abundantly throughout the body. Massage to cover all the hair and skin well until foam is obtained.
- Keep the product acting for 5 or 10 minutes before rinsing with water. Repeat the operation if necessary.
- Follow the guidelines recommended by your veterinarian.
It is generally recommended to bathe with DOUXO® Calm Shampoo 2 or 3 times a week, for 3 or 4 weeks.
Douxo® Calm Shampoo can be used together with Douxo® Calm Mousse, for 3 weeks applying the day 1 shampoo and days 3 and 6 mousse.
Afterwards, in order to maintain the correct condition of the skin, it is recommended to continue using DOUXO® Calm Mousse or DOUXO® Calm Micro-emulsion.
Do not eat. Avoid contact with eyes. To facilitate the use of the product, the containers should be stored with the opening facing downwards.
Presentation: 200 ml container
Ingredients: Cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laureth sulfate, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, caprylyl / capryl glucoside, coco-glucoside & coconut alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, lauryl glucoside, acrylates steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, butyrospermum parkii extract, glycerin, hydroxymethylcellulose, argania spinosa kernel oil, spent grain wax, sodium hydroxide, saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, sodium lauryol lactylate, butylene glycol, sodium acetate, polyquaternium-51, ceramide-3, methylisothiazolinone, ceramide-6 ii, cholesterol, phytosphingosine hcl, carbomer, ethylhexylglycerin, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, avena sativa bran, ceramide-1. Paraben free