Chondroprotective, highly palatable analgesic-anti-inflammatory.
Glyco Flex® III
Chondroprotective, analgesic, high-potency anti-inflammatory, indicated in dogs that require maximum support for joints and connective tissue: severe osteoarthritis, geriatrics, competition dogs, post-orthopedic surgery, etc.
The most complete qualitative formula quantitatively: 10 active ingredients with synergistic action in very high concentration: Glucosamine, Perna canaliculus, DMG, MSM, Vitamins C and E, Se, Mn, Glutathione and Vitis vinifera.
Pack sizes of 30, 60 and 120 soft chews, and 30 and 120 tablets.
Glyco Flex® III Mini
Chondroprotective, analgesic, high potency anti-inflammatory and palatability for small and miniature dogs.
Package of 60 soft chews.
Indications: dogs that require maximum support for joints and connective tissue. Advanced osteoarthritis, severe mobility problems, geriatrics, competition dogs, post orthopedic surgery, etc.
- Pioneer chondroprotector and world leader. Referenced in important veterinary publications.
- The most complete and powerful formula on the market: it includes 10 active ingredients with synergistic action in very high concentration. Triple action: chondroprotectors, analgesic-anti-inflammatory and antioxidants. Allows to reduce / eliminate the use of anti-inflammatories.
- It improves mobility and quality of life.
- Three formulas of different potency for different stages of the disease.
- Specific high potency formula for small and miniature breed dogs.
- Specific formula for cats with high palatability and acceptance.
- Efficacy and safety backed by clinical studies presented in international veterinary forums.
- Unique chondroprotector presented in soft chews that give it a high palatability and superior acceptance. Facilitates daily intake.
- Also available in palatable tablets: double concentration and minimum daily cost.
- Affordable cost per dose even on long-term treatments.
Unlike tablets, capsules, etc., which are administered "forced" in the mouth to ensure the intake of the product, Chews must be administered freely in the feeder and let the pet take them voluntarily. Some shy cats and dogs may take a long time to fully accept them, but once they do, taking it daily is easier and more satisfying.
To facilitate initial acceptance, the following strategies can be used during the first week:
- Reduce the dose and increase it progressively.
- Distribute the daily dose in two doses (morning and night).
- Crush the chew and mix it with malt (cats), pate or any pet-friendly food, etc.
Store the container tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, protected from sunlight and out of the reach of children and animals.
|Initial (4-6 weeks)||1 for every 15 kg||1 for every 30 kg||1 for every 2,5 kg|
|Maintenance||1 for every 30 kg||1 for every 60 kg||1 for every 5 kg|
Consult your vet
- Chews: Brewer's Yeast, Natural Chicken Flavoring, Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glycerin, Gum Arabic, Water, Perna canaliculus, Rapeseed Oil, Soy Lecithin, Maltodextrin Blend, Sodium Alginate and Calcium Sulfate, Pectin , N, N dimethylglycine HCl (DMG), vitamin E (acetate), L ascorbyl 2 polyphosphate, manganese proteinate, sorbic acid, propionic acid, natural tocopherols combined with small amounts of silicon dioxide, citric acid, vegetable oil and extract of rosemary, Vitis vinifera seed extract, L glutathione, sodium selenite.
- Tablets: Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Brewer's Yeast, Perna Canaliculus, Stearic Acid, Cellulose, Imitation Chicken Flavoring, Dicalcium Phosphate, Manganese, Vitamin E (dl Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), N, N Dimethylglycine HCl, Calcium Ascorbate, silicon dioxide, Vitis vinifera extract, L glutathione, sodium selenite.
- Mini Chews: Brewer's Yeast, Natural Chicken Flavoring, Glycerin, Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Whey, Rapeseed Oil, Perna canaliculus, Soy Lecithin, Maltodextrin Blend, Sodium Alginate and Calcium Sulfate, N, N dimethylglycine HCl (DMG), dl alpha tocopheryl acetate, l ascorbyl 2 polyphosphate, manganese proteinate, propionic acid, natural tocopherols combined with small amounts of silicon dioxide, citric acid, vegetable oil and rosemary extract, Vitis seed extract vinifera, L glutathione, sodium selenite.
- Chews: 27.3% protein; crude oils and fats 12.3%; crude fiber 1.0%; crude ash 9.1%.
- Tablets: 23.6% protein; crude oils and fats 20.9%; crude fiber 0.1%; crude ash 8.3%.
- Mini Chews: protein 27.6%; crude oils and fats 12.6%; crude fiber 2.0%; crude ash 9.8%.
- Chews: bags of 30, 60 and 120.
- Tablets: cans of 30, 90 and 120.
- Mini Chews: bag of 60.