Nutritional supplement with Omega 3, DHA / EPA and highly bioavailable vitamins. Created especially to help the adaptation of the organism of geriatric animals as the life expectancy lengthens, to prevent cerebral aging and other neurological, articular, renal and / or hepatic diseases.
Conecta is mainly used for its neuroprotective action since it helps to preserve the activity (physical, mental and sensory) of the animal.
It acts as a support in spinal cord injuries, promotes memory and learning, reduces pain and inflammation of tendons and muscles.
Thanks to the high bioavailability of its omega 3 fatty acids, the B vitamins and the O3ABD oil, an extra anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory action is created.
According to the studies carried out, it is specified that Conecta:
- Improves the functions of the nervous system, sight and locomotor system.
- It stimulates physical, mental and sensorial activity in dogs and cats, improving the quality of life of the animal.
- Good support in marrow injuries, neurological disorders and nervous system degeneration.
- In pregnant and lactating females it favors the cerebral and visual development of the fetus and the newborn, enhancing memory and learning.
The posology recommended by the manufacturer:
CONECTA® O3ABD (liquid)
Shake before using. Mix with food or administer with syringe by mouth.
- Initial: 2 ml / 5 kg for 10 days.
- Maintenance: 1 ml / 5 kg.
- Initial: 3 capsules / 5 kg for 10 days.
- Maintenance: 2 capsules / 5 kg.