Dermocanis physiological shampoos have been formulated by dermatology specialists for the usual hygiene of different types of canine skin and hair, respecting the dermal and general physiology of the animal.
All of them are characterized by:
- Incorporate mild surfactants whose cleansing efficacy respects the skin's natural conditions.
- Do not contain perfumes.
- Do not contain dyes.
DERMOCANIS physiological shampoos do not irritate the epidermis and respect the integrity of the protective keratin of the hair.
It contains conditioners and softeners that confer body and volume to the hair, facilitating styling due to its antistatic properties. It contains derivatives of fatty acids and substances that give the skin and hair its shine and natural properties.
With specific components that respect the natural conditions of dogs' skin, keeping hair soft and shiny. Its special formulation as well as its excellent tolerance makes it very suitable for use in breeds of short or satin hair. Breeds of short or satin hair should be brushed once a week, and bathed with a frequency no higher than monthly.
How to use
- Wet the hair and apply in sufficient quantity depending on the size of the animal, thickness of the hair and state of dirt.
- Rub until you get foam.
- Rinse and repeat the operation until a soft white foam is obtained.
- Rinse and dry, avoiding drafts and cold environments.
- If you need baths with a periodicity greater than the monthly one, we recommend using Dermocanis Physiological shampoo Frequent use.
Do not bathe puppies before being vaccinated. Consult your veterinarian.
- Dermocanis® long thick hair. Suitable for the following dog breeds and their crosses: Bobtail, Poodle, Gos d'atura, Siberian Husky, Chow-Chow, Dwarf Spitz, Samoyed, etc.
- Dermocanis® long straight hair. Suitable for the following dog breeds and their crosses: Afghano, Setter, Cocker, Belgian Shepherd, Yorkshire terrier, Pekines, Lhassa Apso, Collie, etc.
- Dermocanis® short hair. Suitable for the following breeds of dogs and their crosses: Boxer, Dachshund, Dobermann, Schnauzer, Braco, German Bulldog, Mastiff, Akita Inu, Straight-haired Fox Terrier, Pointer, Chihuahua, Dalmatian, Labrador, etc.
Presentation: 250 ml container.