Otic solution antimicrobial, secant, cerumenolytic, keratolytic, lipolytic, non-irritant and regenerative, for dogs, cats, exotics and horses.
Of choice for otitis due to Malassezia and in otitis that present with keratinization disorders such as seborrhea.
- Effective in the treatment and prevention of otitis by Malassezia.
- Indicated in the treatment of otitis that occur with keratinization disorders such as seborrhea due to its lipolytic and keratolytic effect.
- Exfoliating action - Promotes the renewal of the epithelial cells of the external auditory canal.
- Contains ceramides, essential to regenerate the epithelium and maintain its integrity, hydration and protective function.
- It eliminates dead cells allowing a better contact of the active ingredients with the epithelium.
- Very low incidence of stinging after application.
- Powerful secant action of the ear canal.
- High cerumenolytic power.
- It does not contain antibiotics or corticosteroids - It does not generate resistances or dermal or systemic side effects.
- Effective and very safe - Ideal for prolonged treatments
- Non ototoxic - Safe use in cases of tympanic rupture.
- Does not interfere with allergy tests.
- Aqueous and colorless solution - Does not stain household surfaces or fabrics.
Suitable for dogs, cats, exotics and horses.
How to use:
- Apply ABELIA® GlycoZoo carefully to fill the ear canal (1 to 5 ml depending on race).
- Gently massage the base of the ear for a few seconds.
- Remove the excess solution with a gauze or paper towel.
- Repeat every 12-24 hours.
- The ears should be re-evaluated by your veterinarian every 7-10 days.
Maintenance / Prevention: apply 1-2 times per week.
Safety: Do not use ABELIA® GlycoZoo if the ear or skin is severely irritated or ulcerated.
It does not cause ototoxicity even when the tympanic membrane is not intact.
ABELIA® GlycoZoo does not contain antibiotics or corticosteroids, so it does not generate resistances, nor is there any risk of dermal or systemic side effects, even when used for prolonged periods.
Warnings: Keep the container tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, protected from sunlight and out of reach and sight of children and animals.