Condrovet FORCE HA is a veterinary product especially recommended for protecting dog and cat joints.
- Arthrosis and degenerative joint cartilage processes among dogs and cats due to old age, high level of exercise or <xcess weight.
- Following joint surgery or post-traumatic conditions to ensure better recovery of the animal.
Dosing and form of administration
Administering CONDROVET® FORCE HA is easy thanks to the great taste of its flavouring. It can be given before, during or after meals. Administration can be performed in 1 single dose per day following this administration guideline:
Due to their design, the tablets can be divided to make it easier for smaller animals to swallow them.
- Dogs less than 5 kg: ½ capsule daily.
- Dogs between 5 and 10 kg: 1 capsule daily.
- Dogs between 10 and 20 kg: 2 capsules daily.
- Dogs between 20 and 40 kg: 3 capsules daily.
- Dogs over 40 kg: 4 capsules daily.
Administer daily for 40 days and repeat 2 or 3 times per year according to the veterinarian's indications. In chronic cases and depending on clinical signs, after administering for 40 days, halve the dose for a maintenance regime.
To facilitate intake by the animal, Condrovet® capsules for cats are designed to be opened and have their contents emptied into the animal's food. If the animal eats dry food, it must be slightly moistened with water, so the powder can adhere properly. The content of the capsules can also be mixed with a small amount of wet food to ensure the animal ingests the entire contents.
- Cats less than 5 kg: 1 capsule daily.
- Cats over 5 kg: 2 capsules daily.
Administer for 6 weeks. To keep the cat in good condition for longer periods of time, the dose can be halved or administered every other day.
- Dogs: 120, 240 and 500 tasty tablets.
- Cats: 45 tasty capsules.
Composition per tablet
- Glucosamine HCl (purity > 99%) 450 mg
- Chondroitin sulfate (purity 100%) 330 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid Mobilee® 18 mg
- Native type II collagen b-2Cool® 4 mg
Composition per capsule
- Glucosamine HCl (purity > 99%) 120 mg
- Chondroitin sulfate (purity 100%) 95 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid Mobilee® 4 mg
- Native type II collagen b-2Cool® 1'10 mg
Chondroitin sulfate is a fundamental component of the cartilage matrix and is the main component responsible for its proper hydration. It is essential for maintaining the elasticity and flexibility of the joint, minimising its degradation.
Glucosamine increases the synthesis of matrix components by the cartilage cells, especially in older animals. The combined action of Chondroitin sulfate and Glucosamine provides double strength to this chondroprotector.
Hyaluronic acid is a part of the cartilage extracellular matrix that lends it elasticity and turgor by locking in a large amount of water. The concentration and molecular weight of hyaluronic acid is altered in a joint affected by osteoarthritis. That's why an extra intake is needed, so it seeks to keep the synovial fluid in a good state and the right amounts, enhancing its viscoelasticity and increasing the natural synthesis of hyaluronic acid. Mobilee® is a synergic combination of hyaluronic acid and other glycosaminoglycans developed by Bioiberica. It aids in the correct maintenance of the synovial fluid, essential for recovering joint mobility, reducing synovitis and pain and regulating the synthesis of natural hyaluronic acid. Because of its hyaluronic acid content, Mobilee® aids in the proper maintenance of the synovial fluid, essential for recovering joint mobility.
Native type II collagen is the core structural protein of cartilage and makes the joint more resistant. Native type II collagen is destroyed in the joint in the arthrosis process. b-2Cool® is a type II collagen that maintains its native form, i.e., its biologically active structure. This structure means it can modulate the immune response to native type II collagen and reduce its destruction. This is known as ORAL TOLERANCE. b-2Cool® helps relieve joint pain, reduce inflammation and improve joint function.