Syrup indicated for the care of the respiratory tract of the horse, based on essential oils and vegetable dyes. This product is aimed at maintaining good respiratory health. Contributes, in all seasons of the year, to the proper functioning of the respiratory tract of the horse.
Indications: irritations of the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract; Acute benign bronchial affections and strong respiratory sensitivity. No dopant
In its composition we find:
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus): with strong properties to protect the respiratory tract, thanks to the natural presence of antibacterial and antiviral substances in its leaves.
- Essence of Niaouli (Melaleuca viridiflora): indicated as expectorant, antibacterial and antiviral.
- Pine essence (Pinus sylvestris): they provide antiseptic properties.
- Rosemary Essence (Rosmarinus officinalis): great analgesic and antispasmodic power.
- Extract of Grindelia (Grindelia robusta): expectorant and antispasmodic antitussive.
- Terpineol: terpenoid present in essential oils naturally in many plants. It has important properties such as bactericidal and virucidal.
Its use is recommended in processes that cause irritation of the mucous membranes in the upper respiratory tract, and in acute benign bronchial affections.
The manufacturer recommends giving 10 ml directly with a syringe in the horse's mouth, 3 times a day for 8 days.