High palatability supplement to help maintain kidney function in the short and long term, formulated in chews. Indicated to reduce uremia and increase urine output in dogs and cats with chronic kidney disease.
Chronic kidney disease. Uremia reduction. Diuretic
- It helps maintain kidney function in the short and long term.
- It contributes to reducing nitrogenous waste.
- Helps increase urinary volume.
- Complementary food rich in Lespedeza capitata.
- It favors the drainage of liquids.
- With hypoazotemiante effect.
- Contains flavonoids that promote kidney circulation.
- Very safe - Ideal for long-term use.
- Suitable for long-term use.
- High palatability chews - They facilitate daily intake.
- Lespedeza capitata contains flavonoids that cause renal vasodilation and stimulate the kidney parenchyma, increasing urine output and reducing blood urea without unbalancing the electrolyte balance.
- Studies in rats, rabbits, cats and dogs have shown that Lespedeza capitata has a diuretic action of equal potency to that of theophylline and theobromine, but of longer duration.
- In cats and dogs with liver and kidney failure, Lespedeza capitata managed to eliminate oliguria and albuminuria, and significantly reduce the concentration of urea in the blood.
- Subacute (5X, 30 days) and chronic (5X, 90 days) toxicity tests did not produce weight changes, nor clinical, hematological or histopathological alterations.
- Dogs and cats: 1 chew of DIALIX® Lespedeza-5 for every 5 kg of weight every 12 hours.
- Dogs: 1 chew of DIALIX® Lespedeza-15 for every 15 kg of weight every 12 hours.
- DIALIX® Lespedeza-5: 60 chews
- DIALIX® Lespedeza-15: 60 chews