Multivitamin and multimineral supplement rich in iron, copper and vitamins E, B2, B6, B9, B12 and K3, specially designed for sport, breeding birds and weakened animals.
- It contributes to improving the quality of the song, the appearance and behavior of the bird in competitions and exhibitions.
- Sports fowl: helps maximize power and resistance to effort.
- Nutritional support in:
- Deficiency states: nutritional deficits, states of inappetence and recovery ...
- Increased nutritional needs: reproduction, breeding, growth ...
- Times of molting, periods of stress ...
- Complete and balanced - 22 ingredients with synergistic effect.
- Support in deficiency states or weakened animals.
- Supplement in situations of increased nutritional needs, such as periods of breeding or molting.
- Highly palatable liquid formula.
- Specially formulated for sport, singing and breeding birds.
- Rich in iron, copper and vitamins B2, B6, B9, B12 and K3 essential for the synthesis of red blood cells.
- With Vitamin E.
- Recommended for
- Singing birds.
- Pigeons and other sport birds.
- Game birds (hatchery): partridges, pheasants, quail.
- Ornamental birds.
- Zoo birds, refuge, etc.
- The world's leading high-performance complementary food.
RED CELL® Avian Mini
- 1-2 drops for every 50 ml of drinking water.
- Weakened animals: administer 1 drop for every 50 g of weight directly in the mouth once a day, for 10 days.
RED CELL® Avian
- Direct administration: 0.15 - 0.30 ml / kg
- Indirect administration: 1-2 ml for each liter of drinking water or kg of food. Renew water or food daily.
It is recommended to use the highest measure daily during the month prior to the competition, continuing with the low measure the rest of the season.
- RED CELL® Avian Mini: 100 ml with dropper cap
- RED CELL® Avian: 500 ml with dosing cap