120 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
As they do not splinter or you can take pieces, your dog is not in any danger. You can only wear it slowly until you get to the core, the tastiest part of this snack.T
he different sizes fit each dog and its jaw power.
Benefits of deer antlers for dogs:
• Promotes dental cleaning: by chewing the antler for a long time, tartar is reduced while strengthening the dog's teeth.
• Helps relieve anxiety and contained energy, as it satisfies the need to chew and gnaw dogs.
• Protein rich: deer antler contains dried proteins, such as keratin.
• Careful drying process during which it does not lose any of its excellent properties.
• Ecological and sustainable, since they are obtained during topping, that is, when the animal moves its antlers.
• Especially recommended for dogs of great mandibular power.
• Entertainment and fun guaranteed.
Whenever we give snacks to our dogs we recommend that it be done with supervision to avoid problems, especially if there are several dogs in the same room. In addition, it is advisable to remove the antler before it is too small for the dog to swallow without chewing. 100% natural and durable product.
No additives, preservatives or dyes
No customer reviews for the moment.