Calmex cat is a nutraceutical that contains a unique mixture of amino acids (tryptophan and L-theanine) and a vitamin B complex that promotes the relaxation of cats who have episodes of stress, anxiety or nervousness. Its formulation in palatable liquid makes it ideal for easy administration and is designed for long-term treatments.
Signs of anxiety: if your cat has some of the following signs, it may indicate fear or anxiety.
- Tremors and shaking
- Leak attempts
- Doing the necessities for the house
- Breathing with the mouth open
- Scratch or bite furniture
- Excessive grooming
- Fear in everyday situations
- Administration: can be administered directly or added to the food. It should be administered twice a day depending on body weight or following the guidelines of your veterinarian.
Ingredients: unique combination of two amino acids, an herbal extract and vitamins of group B.
- L Theanine: amino acid found in green tea with natural soothing properties.
- L tryptophan: essential amino acid precursor of serotonin, the neurotransmitter of calm and happiness.
- Piper methysticum: herbal extract used for centuries for its natural calming properties.
- Group B vitamins: essential for the normal functioning of the central nervous system.