Chews of High Palatability to favor the state of calm in cats and dogs fighting anxiety and / or stress in different situations. Very useful in handling unwanted behaviors such as barking, marking, fear of travel, or stress due to environmental factors.
Its composition, makes everything act synergistically, reaching a natural and effective relaxation, avoiding the risks of traditional painkillers, and without changing the personality or energy level of the animal. Thanks to its different presentations, it can be used in both cat and dog.
It can be used in a timely manner or for long periods of time, as it has no side effects.
Its composition includes:
- L-theanine that favors the production of amino acids such as dopamine, GABA and tryptophan, favoring the states of calm and relaxation without causing drowsiness. In turn it reduces stress, anxiety, hyperactivity and irritability, and increases mental acuity, improving the ability to concentrate and learn. In addition, it has been widely studied for its ability to help curb destructive behavior.
- Colostrum Calming Complex is isolated from colostrum proteins and has been shown to contain precursors of neuroactive molecules that can positively affect alertness, cognitive function and reduce anxiety in stressed animals.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) intervenes in the metabolism of the central nervous system, helps its correct functionality and promotes a calm state. Since it improves circulation, they optimize cognitive activity and brain functions.
- Lecithin is a phospholipid that helps improve cognitive function, behavioral problems and neurological disorders. It is rich in B vitamins, especially choline and inositol, which support brain function and help in stress management.
Posology recommended by the manufacturer:
- MULTIVA® Calming Cat: 1 chew per day for every 10 kg of weight.
- MULTIVA® Calming Cat & Small Dog: 1 chew per day for every 10 kg of weight.
- MULTIVA® Calming Medium & Large Dog: 1 chew per day for every 20 kg of weight.
It is recommended to administer between half an hour and an hour before the start of the stressor.
For punctual use in episodes of intense stress (trips, fireworks, visit to the veterinarian ...) the dose can be doubled or tripled safely.
In situations of prolonged stress (separation anxiety, stays in dog houses ...) it may be necessary to repeat the dose every 8-12 hours.