Calming supplement to help control stress and anxiety. It allows an optimal management against noise phobias (fireworks, storms), separation anxiety syndrome, phobias to certain situations (visits to the veterinarian, stays in dog houses, etc.).
Due to the absence of unwanted effects it makes it ideal for postsurgical periods, where your pet must be calm for a better recovery.
It is a nutraceutical that contains a mixture of amino acids, a psychoactive herbal extract (Piper Methysticum) and vitamins B complex that promotes relaxation in dogs with episodes of anxiety or nervousness due to stress situations.
- Fear: Fear-inducing stimuli penetrate the central nervous system through the sense organs and are transmitted from the thalamus to the cortex, hippocampus and amygdala to assess the context and then compare them with the memories and responses learned .
- Stress response: in the response of fear involved numerous pathways that lead to cognitive, neuroendocrine and musculoskeletal responses. The neuroendocrine part is known as the stress response.
- Anxiety and phobias: In some dogs a stimulus often causes an abnormal stress response. That in turn causes an inadequate response to the level of the threat.
Administration: the capsules can be opened and mixed with the food or ingested whole. Administer about 30-60 minutes before the trigger, act quickly.
- Dogs less than 10 kg: 1/2 capsule.
- Dogs between 10 and 25 kg: 1 capsule.
- Dogs of more than 25 kg: 2 capsules.
If necessary, check with your veterinarian.